Quest Research Services is a dynamic Level One (1) B-BBEE) Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment company wholly owned and managed by black South Africans with 55% of ownership in female hands. Since our establishment in 2005, we have grown from strength to strength, pillar to post as we continue to broaden our portfolio of clients, knowledge and experience in the social and market research industry. Our passion is to explore the poorly understood emerging market of South Africa.
As QRS, we assist our clients in assessing marketing opportunities while contributing to strategic thinking and overall company performance. Through our uniquely developed measurement tools, market intelligence and consulting services, we focus on providing innovative, cutting edge business solutions to our clients. We work directly with client strategy and marketing teams, to identify and effectively address key business issues.
The management, staff and wide expanse of consultants have brought together their accumulated experiences and expertise in marketing and business strategy, in order to change the landscape of marketing and media research in South Africa. Since inception in 2005, QRS has undertaken over 100 commissioned research projects, both qualitative and quantitative in nature. We have accumulated extensive experience in marketing research, media research, tracking studies, research on environmental issues, AIDS, HIV, development studies, social research, and poverty, vulnerability of individuals and groups, and management consulting.
We are a perfect blend of Marketing and Market Research protagonists with in total over twenty years of practical experience. All the research processes at QRS are done internally and we have field staff stationed in all the nine provinces. This approach guarantees quick turnaround times. Data reports are given to clients in the most user-friendly format and analysis specifications are custom fitted to the individual needs of each client.
- To be the dominant professional and trusted business resource for market research clients in Southern Africa
- To provide conclusive research data and information in order to help position our clients competitively in the market place.
- To improve client productivity and profitability by providing them with an understanding of market dynamics and opportunities.
- To improve client productivity and profitability through strategic insights revealed through our research products
- To provide research that will assist in the delivery of quality service that will enhance the betterment of people’s lives.
- To deliver value-adding competitive products and services to our clients and stakeholders
- To build and create a professional and entrepreneurial team that will guide Quest’s managed growth
- To grow our presence in the marketing research and management consulting industries as undisputed masters at positioning and strategy formulation, through the effective use of marketing intelligence disciplines, customer-centric marketing methods and unlocking the “creative capital” within organizations